Friday 20 April 2018

REVIEW:CUTE PIG STRESS TOY


Cute Pig Stress Toy

Never had one of these before and the fella got it for me from wish.com. I liked the look of it with its chubby body and little feet (trotters) sticking out all cute. Its big nose reminded me of the Angry Birds green pigs, so for me it was a true winner.






As you can see, it comes in a plastic wrapper you can reuse again and again (just saving the planet, folks) for other things if you want, or you can keep the cutie in the wrapper if you don't want it to get dirty when you're squeezing it. If on the other hand, you want to use the wrapper for something else, there is the feel you get from the pig's material to consider.


 The material is made from closed cell polyurethane foam rubber which is used for making most stress toys and I have seen some that are really detailed with patterns more associated with anime chibi expressions than anything else. The reason I liked this one was how it felt in my hand as the material was soft when I squished it, plus it looked fun to see the bulging nose, ears and eyes (they're so tiny!)


I would recommend these kind of stress toys to anyone who actually feels real stress, or wants to have one around for playing with when you have some time on your hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment