Wednesday 11 July 2018

FUN STUFF: QUOTED!


Image result for ouran high school host club, naruto, bleach
Quoted!

We all have favorite quotes from manga so here are a few funny ones. If you have any of your own, I will post them on Quoted next month! Just DM them to me.

"I can't figure out this one's gender or words. Kinda scary if you ask me." Cho-Cho to Sarada about Orochimaru from Naruto the Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring.





Tamaki: "So tell me, what part of me most reminds you of spring? Take your time...three minutes should do."
Haruhi: "Um...Your head?"
Ouran High School Host Club Volume: 2.




Aizen: "Rukia may remain in your arms. But the rest of you has to go."
Bleach Volume 20.

Ichijo to Kaname: Anyway,Yuki is allright...the horse only kicked her in the butt."
Vampire Knight Volume 2.

When I find some more...I will get them posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment