Tuesday 1 December 2015

PRESS RELEASE: A HAREM BOY'S SAGA - 1 - INITIATION BY YOUNG


A Harem Boy Saga – I – Initiation
By Young

Synopsis: This provocative story is about a young man who was initiated into a clandestine sexual society. He was spirited to the Middle East, from his UK boarding school. He attended the Bahriji School (Oasis,) in The United Arab Emirates in preparation for serving in Harems for the wealthy and elite.

It is also a love story between the young man and his ‘Valet’ who served as his chaperone and mentor during the boy’s Harem service.

A Harem Boy's Saga is a series of seven novels which document the author's unusual, yet interesting life. 

The reason I picked this one out and wrote about it is due to my liking of biographies, the feelings I get from reading them are such that I can get into the minds of these people, and there are a good few characters to get to know here, and for a time it is easy to enjoy their company, and read about their lives as well. But the harem boy in question, even if he is considered privileged has a different story to tell, one I am very interested in after reading such novels about the Middle East as Princess and Princess: More Tears to Cry by Jean Sasson. This, I think will grasp the reader, but for different reasons - the mentioning of them in this context is that they are equally as well written.

Other novels by the author:
A Harem Boy's Saga 2 Unbridled
A Harem Boy's Saga 3 Debauchery
A Harem Boy's Saga 4 Turpitude
A Harem Boy's Saga 5 Metanoia

Author’s note:

I had a privileged and unique upbringing in Malaysia, where I was known as a “sissy boy.” Following in my brothers’ footsteps, I was sent to an exclusive boarding school in England. It is there that I was inducted into a clandestine organization, E.R.O.S. The Enlightened Royal Oracle Society. For four years, unbeknown to my family, I was willingly and happily part of a Harem.

My story has been kept under wraps for close to 45 years. The correct moment has arrived for me to make known my unique education.

Contacting the author:

young@aharemboysaga.com