Monday 8 March 2021

UNBOXING/REVIEW: POP FUNKO JEANNE FROM SUMMONERS WAR

Review: Pop Funko Jeanne from Summoner's War.
Review by Sandra Scholes

There are many reasons I love the Pop Funko range. They are small and compact, you don't have to own a mansion house to display them, a range so vast you can pick and choose your favourites. 

Jeanne from Summoner's War looked fun enough for me to decide on an unboxing. 
Jeanne reminded me so much of Joan of Arc who's an inspiration for many anime characters. 

Some of Funkos designs are a bit too plain looking for me, so I wanted to get one I could think of as a main draw for my photography. There's a lot going on with this figure, it's details, the beauty, but also the might of the character are all taken into consideration here. 

If I buy any others to add to my collection, I might go for some anime themed ones that look better than the standard ones I'm used to seeing 


No comments:

Post a Comment