Sunday 12 April 2020

ANIME PREVIEW: ID: INVADED

Full Watch รข€” ID: INVADED (ANIME) 2020 || Episode 7 English Dubb ...

Anime Preview: ID: Invaded
Previewed by: Sandra Scholes

When I last saw such anime as Psycho-Pass, I didn't think there were that many futuristic crime thrillers around, but thankfully I was wrong. There is another one; ID: Invaded.

It mirrors what we see every day on social media and the focus point of the story is that its protagonist can enter the dreams of people suspected of being serial killers, hoping to find clues as to who they are, their motives for killing and when they might kill again.
First Impressions - ID: INVADED - Lost in Anime
For some reason, the dreamer in this instance has no memory of who he is or what he does until he finds a girl's body and for some reason discovers who he is, Sakaido, a detective whose job it is to monitor dreams. The reason? There is a very real serial killer out in the real world and he needs to be stopped by Sakaido.
ID: Invaded Anime: Season 1 Release Date, Characters, English Dub
For those of us who are rational types, a lot of what happens in this anime will have us questioning it as it wouldn't happen in real life, but if we can excuse how far fetched it is and watch it for all its flaws, then we have a chance of enjoying it.
ID - Invaded episode 1 anime review | Bateszi Anime Blog
When I thought about the title, I remembered how I felt when I first watched Psycho-Pass. It's a blend of thriller, technology, future world-building and fantasy drama. Here the psychopaths are more sophisticated and their insanity can be applauded than reviled by some part of society. I want to feel the same enthusiasm for this new series as I did for Psycho-Pass, and who knows, I might be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment