Thursday 31 December 2015

SHORT YAOI STORY: TO SAY I LOVE YOU BY RUBY JANE ABABA

To Say I Love You by Ruby Jane Ababa.
Edited by: SandraReviewer

It's really amazing how fate plays us. We don't know how we will be become or who we end up with in the future. Whether we are going to stay single or have someone who will be there to take care of us through thick and thin. Falling in love they say is a dangerous game. Once you touch its flame, it's going to ignite you and burn you. It will consume everything in you until you will become absorbed by its hot flame.

This is a story about two men of different status falling deeply in love with each other; Shigure Lau, a 20 year old student and Clay Baron an Englishman of noble status. How bumping into each other in  the subway of Tokyo one Friday afternoon turns into one night of passion to something called forever.

             

"Lumier!! Lumier!!! " ... Clay's voice was thundering the hallway.

"My young master is running amok again, he must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed." Lumier went running to his young master's side. Bowing his head," Young master, you called?"

"Where the hell were you? I have been calling you for half an hour." Clay asked.

Not waiting for Lumier's reply, “Fetch me my coat, I am going to town. Alone! " Lumier was stunned. He never leaves his young master's side, not even once. With what he was saying now was utterly unbelievable.

"B-but , young master.”

"Now Lumier, my coat! What are you stammering about? " Clay's impatient tone went on. So up went Lumier to fetch his master's coat.

After dressing his master, he sees him off to the door. Bowing his head , "Have a wonderful day master. Keep safe."

And so Clay left without looking back, not even a word.

Shigure Lau


" Ah, this is one fine Friday morning. I better start and clean the house and go grab something in the shopping center later."


Twenty year old Shigure has been living alone since his parents died. His sister abandoned him and went away with her lover to Paris. She never dares to get in contact with him ever since. The only left of him is a family portrait, a portrait full of happiness. How he longed to have it all back the way it was before. Despite the fact that Shigure is smiling on the outside, he really feels so alone. It feels like he is the most unlucky human being on the planet.

He picked the portrait up and stash it in the chest.
Thinking that everything will be fine if he has to forget everything from the past and move forward.


Sighing, he says " Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it."


Juggling two jobs while attending the university in his first 2 years has been driving Shigure crazy the first time. Now that he is in his fourth year, everything seems easy for him. It was already late in the afternoon when he finished tidying the whole house. Sliding into to sofa, he heard his tummy grumbled. "Man, past four already? I better get myself cleaned up and head to town to get dinner and pick some things for this week. "


So he gathers up himself and went to the bath. Putting some fresh, clean clothes and head out.

Sudden Meeting (first part)


Clay was overwhelmed by the busy hurdling of the city. He hasn't been into town on his own. He went from one shop to the next. He was so amused that he forgot the time.

" I never thought it would be this fun.." , Clay thought loudly. A smile played on his lips.


"Where to go next, hmm, I wonder if I could go to some place fancy." So went down to the subway and tried to get on a train. Since it was his first time in Tokyo subway, he was so confused on what he has to do. Looking at the big route layout and the prices, he got stuck.


"Erm, excuse me. You seemed lost. Can I help you?”, came voice from behind.



“Ah yes, I want to go to Shinjuko but I don't know which way and what train to take." Clay replied.


" Oh, I'm on my way there, you can tag along with me if you don't mind."


Shigure said with a smile.


Clay was so stunned to see such a warm smile from another man. His mind went blank for a minute. "Are you alright? The train is here now.

You should take this one to reach Shinjuko... Oh you haven't got a ticket yet?  Don't worry it's on me." Clay was at stand still. He just kept staring at Shigure.

Shigure has no choice but to grab his hand as the train was about to leave.

"C'mon, the train will leave without us. Hahaha." So Clay just let Shigure took him and went in running into the train.


It was really crowded inside, so they got stuck face to face. Clay suddenly turned beet red as Shigure's face was so near him. So he looked away.


"I'm Clay ,what's your name?" , he asked.. " Shigure's the name." came the reply.


Shigure thinks Clay must be tense, so he decided to talk.


“You’re new here, are you? It's the first time I see some foreigner in the train.
Don't worry, if you're unsure of where to go I can accompany you if you want. I don't have anything to do anyway."


“Yes." came the court reply. Clay is so embarrassed to speak, what with their faces so close they can almost lock lips.

So he just kept looking away.


Finally they reached Shinjuko. So they got out of the train.


“Damn it, what was all about? How can a man be so beautiful?" Clay was so flustered.


“So, where are you heading? “The smiling Shigure asked. “I am on my way to grab some dinner, you want to join me? That if you don't have any particular place to go. "


“Sure, I would like that." said Clay.



Meanwhile, in the restaurant.



Clay was watching Shigure intently. He was so amused just by watching him eat. Unaware of himself that he was staring at him.


"Clay. aren't you going to touch your food? You seemed to be in deep thought. Is something the matter? "

"Oh, I am sorry. My thoughts have gone astray. I'll eat now. "


"Do you come here often? It looks like you're known here.”, asked Clay.


“Ah, yes. I hang around here on weekends. That is when I don't have anything to do in the university. “chuckled Shigure.


" So you're still in the university? " asked Clay.


"Currently in my last year in Law.”


"Where are you from Shigure? Do you live with your parents?"


"I am from the mainland; and no,I live alone since I was 13. My parents are divorced. My mom went with her lover to Paris and I don't know where my father is. "Shigure replied sadly, but still managed to smile at him.


Huh?! How can he still smile at his kind of situation? He must have had a hard life, being left alone at such a young age.


“I’m sorry, I shouldn't have asked such a stupid question. That's too insensible of me." Clay suddenly felt a pang of guilt for being tactless.



“Oh don't be. I understand you for asking that. I am a stranger somehow. That's alright, no need to feel bad about it."



They finished there meal and they went out.


Clay asked if there's a bar nearby.



“Are you allowed to drink?” Asked Clay.


" Ha-ha, of course. I am of age.”, laughed Shigure.


“How old are you by the way?"


“Twenty. "


Twenty?! But how can he look so young? Damn it. Aside from being too beautiful for being a guy, he looks so young at his age. Clay's emotions were in cahoots. He doesn't understand this feeling.


He is afraid, yet he is excited. He never had emotions for someone, or rather for anyone most especially for a guy. All he cares about was himself and his happiness.

“Why are you so shocked Clay? Do I really look like that young to you? " Shigure asked playfully.


"Ah, yes you do." Came Clay's reply. So they went to the bar that is nearest to the station.


Inside the bar.

They took the seat in the bar counter, and ordered 2 glasses of vodka. The bartender seemed to be so amused looking at the beautiful pair and just smiled, setting them both in an awkward situation.
They weren't able to talk much since the music was too loud. Clay kept on sneaking glances at Shigure, he really was so attracted to him.

"What the hell am I thinking?”,Clay was somehow pissed with himself.

In the meantime, Shigure was also wondering why he was offering to be with this gentleman. He was a total stranger in the first place. But he felt at ease with him the moment he held this stranger's hand to board the train earlier. Strange, he thought...

He called Clay who's thoughts seemed to be flying away again. "Clay... Clay... “but he didn't seem to hear him so he whispered to Clay's ear ...


"The last train will be leaving by nine, so we better get going soon if we want to catch it.” ; Shigure implied.

Stunned and shocked, Clay almost jolted from the bar stool he was sitting, then turned around so suddenly that he brushed Shigure's lips. He covered his mouth with the palm of his hand and blushed, looked away and then said, "Oh, is that so?! " Clay seemed a little disappointed, furrowed his brows. He didn't want to go so soon and end up this sudden meeting so fast. But he has no choice.

Shigure on the other hand was just stunned and wasn't able to say a word. But his thoughts were getting weirder, he was thinking of those lips that brushed his just now, soft lips, like that of a lady.


He wanted to pull Clay and kiss him right there.. But just like that, he snapped out of it. What the hell am I thinking? And took a long gulp of the vodka.


After their last call of rounds, they left the bar.



Sudden Meeting (second part)

Leaving the bar, they walked across silently. Both men were in deep thoughts. Both were thinking of what just happened earlier inside the bar.

They reached the subway and Clay being able to snap out of his deep thinking offered to buy the ticket back to Tokyo.

“I’ll get the tickets this time Shigure,” he said. Looking at Shigure whose still in deep thoughts was now wondering what Shigure was thinking. But he was feeling a pang of pain and sadness, he wondered why.

Shigure was unsure of how to act in front of Clay, as he was still feeling conscious of what has happened a while ago. And he was so aware of himself that he liked it. Now he felt awkward towards Clay. He stole a glance on him and thinks “A fine man like him won’t bother with a nobody like me." Feeling down, he just sighed loudly, that it made Clay turn around and look at him with a questioning look on his face.

He said and smiled shyly," Oh, nothing. I was just sighing loudly. Are you alright Clay? "

Clay just nodded silently and turned around to pay for the ticket. After that, they both stood in awkward silence while waiting for the train to arrive.

While on the train, both of them were trying to have a good and decent conversation about a lot of things, from hobbies to movies to families to sports, favourite places to go to and food to eat.

Now Clay was even more saddened when the train arrives in Tokyo.

Back to where they first met.

Leaving the subway, Shigure smiled at Clay and said; " I am glad to have met someone like you today. I had a lot of fun. I hope you did as well.

I hope we'll meet again someday. "

But Clay's expression was unreadable.

"Are you okay Clay? Is something bothering you? You have been wearing that look since we were coming back here from Shinjuko." Shigure held Clay's right arm and look at him.



Without hesitation, Clay asked; “Can I come with you and spend the night in your place? I still don't feel like going back. That if it's alright with you."

Surprised by the sudden proposal, Shigure was speechless for a second but regained his composure.

"Well, yes. It's alright. It won’t do you any good to travel though in the middle of the night. I hope you don't mind walking back with me to where I live?"

“No, not all. I don't mind. I like walking.”, Clay said. And his expression became bright.


Shigure gave a loud laugh. He was surprise at the many faces this guy just showed him in one afternoon. He found him cute, but very handsome as well. He hasn't seen such a handsome man in his whole life. It's as if he just came out from a men's magazine. He must be filthy rich, what with all that signature clothes he's wearing. While he, on the other hand looks like a servant in his attire.


"Let's go then. It's getting cold." smiled Shigure.


"I lived all alone, so you don't have to worry about disturbing anyone".


They were walking not too long and they reached the place where Shigure lived. He took the keys and opened the door while switching the lights, turned around and said to Clay,

"Welcome to my humble abode. Please make yourself at home." He flashed a warm smile and took Clay's coat and hangs it in the rack, then locked the door behind him.

He led Clay to the living room, " Please sit wherever you like." He opened the sliding windows to let cool air in.

" Sorry I don't own an A/C . Do you like to drink coffee or beer?"

"I'd go with the beer please." Clay replied while taking a seat on the sofa.

"Beer it is, be right back." He went to the dining room.


While getting the beer, Shigure was so filled with thoughts and was starting to wonder what will he do? "He's here in my place, what is it am I thinking bringing a stranger in my own home? What will I do?"


He slapped his face, wake up you moron. What the hell are you thinking? Nothing will happen, besides the guy is very elite like. .. He took a six pack of beer in the fridge and went back to the living room.

On the other hand, Clay was looking at the whole place. His eyes being used and trained for beautiful and expensive things has never seen such furnaces as simple and as plain as this. “How can someone live like this yet be happy?" But at the same time he was happy on the inside. "I am actually at his home. I can't believe it, it's simple yet very clean and homey.

The atmosphere is warm and calm."

Shigure came back with the six pack, placed it in the center table and sat on the floor next to Clay. He took a can and gave it to Clay and asked, do you wish to watch a movie? I have some new flicks.
Or do you wish it to be just like this?

"I prefer it just like this. I want to get to know you since we were only talking about random things on the train." was Clay's reply.

"How long have you lived alone Shigure?" Came the question.


“Well, like I told you earlier today I lived alone since I was 13. I never met my parents after that. I work from one job to another in order to survive. Nobody would just hire a 13 year old permanently,you know. So from washing cars, doing dishes in the restaurant, newspaper boy and running errands for my neighbors; I've manage to pull myself to finish high school. Then I took the scholarship for the university. I still do those jobs every now and then. Sometimes I do electrical work or go deliver parcels and packages from the post. That’s what my life looks like.

Pretty lame, huh?

He shrugged and smiled like an idiot.

But Clay who was hearing all these was having mixed emotions. How can someone live a life like that? There he is being born with silver spoon in his mouth; he practically did nothing of those sorts.

"No, I don't think so" , he said seriously." Someone who could pull out his way through all that is simply amazing. It must have taken a toll on you.

You never have experienced being a child either, but you've experienced what an adult should have experienced. It amuses me. You are pretty strong to have faced all those."

After Clay said those things, Shigure blushed, he never heard that from anyone nor he is expecting those things from a stranger. So he just smiled.

Sudden Meeting (third part)

I sat there, feeling the blood go up to my face. It's my first time hearing someone, a stranger in the first place praising me for what I have done in my life. I am only an ordinary guy; besides what does this guy know about being helpless? Shigure's thoughts were running and he was at loss.

Clay was utterly surprise for all that facts about this young man in front of him. He don't normally just praise someone. He usually has been very timid or very careful about saying what he thinks. He keeps his thoughts to himself. Now what is he doing? He's been bending everything, bending and breaking even his own principles.

Suddenly, there's a huge clap of thunder and everything went pitch black.

Clay who has this huge fear of the dark, stifled and froze. Shigure stood up and was about to go search for candles and a flash-light.

"Clay, stay right there.I'll be back, I'll just get some candles." But when he touched Clay, he felt him tremble tremendously.

"What's wrong?” He asked him.

"Please don't leave me alone, I'm begging you, Shigure. I'm Achluophobic.. “, he's trembling so hard that I didn't think twice of hugging him. His body is shaking all over.

"Shh.. don't worry I won’t leave you behind. Please relax now, believe me I won’t go anywhere." I said in a whisper and reassured him by rubbing his back.

He started to calm down, and I am glad. But my heart is racing, I can almost hear it. Holding him close, touching him, feeling his breath ~ it's unbearable.

"Shigure," Clay called out. "I am sorry, that's very embarrassing of me.


An old man, afraid of the dark."

He was about to lower his head on my shoulder, when I suddenly pull away and cupped his chin and kiss him. It was long and probing, I really didn't care less if we'll be out of breath.


I push my tongue inside his mouth and urge his tongue to move with the rhythm of my tongue.

After that long kiss, I pulled away and look at him with longing. It left both of us breathless. I didn't know what's gotten into me, but I really desire him. I touched his cheeks, but then I felt tears falling from his eyes. That's when I realize that I was already on top of him. I moved away from him, "I'm sorry Clay, I'm really sorry. I lose control of myself. I might have frightened you. “Cursing myself from the inside, I didn't know what to do now. *Ahh, shit. What an ass Shigure, surely you want to eat that guy in an instant.*

Both of them were sitting there silently. Shigure just lowered down his head still cursing himself, while Clay on the other hand sat there trying to rub those tears from his eyes.


Clay's POV

Clay was enjoying the conversation they were having, when suddenly a loud clap of thunder rang out of nowhere and it went pitch black. It was so dark, he couldn't see anything. He has a great fear of the dark.

After what he has been through at the young age of 5, being abducted and almost buried alive. His fear of darkness until now hadn't left him at all.

He was even more surprise with himself that he was begging for Shigure not to leave him alone. And even told him the most embarrassing secret he has kept hidden for such a long time. He showed his weakness to a total stranger. A person whom he'll reckon he might not meet again. But despite that, this stranger comforted him and rushed to his side when he sensed him trembling. It melted his heart.

The sound of Shigure's heart, beating, racing so fast that it's almost just like his. His scent, musky it was so good ~he can almost taste it. The warmth of his embrace, it’s melting him, the sound of his voice, resonating.

It's so good.



Shit! What is this feeling? So weird, yet I feel so happy. How am I getting this kind of feeling towards him.

When Shigure pulled away all of a sudden, I was shocked. But I was more surprised with his sudden attack. He kissed me, feeling those tender lips, caressing my mouth. Our tongues intertwined. I am ashamed to admit this, but I feel it so much I want to have more of it. More of Shigure. I didn't realize it so soon; he stopped and pulled himself away from me. I was so absorbed with the kiss, I was crying - not because I am annoyed but because I am so happy.


Why did he pull away from me? Was it because he was afraid? Or did I suck at kissing him back?

Was it because I cried and he thought I hate it?

Now I am sitting next to him silently listening to what he has to say.. But why is he apologizing? Now I am confused all the more.


Shigure stood up and offer his hand, “Come Clay, we better get some light. It's getting so dark. But you have to stay behind me, okay? I'll guide the way so you won’t bump and bruise yourself."

Clay took his hand, he can't believe it. Those hands that was so full of strength a while ago was shaking, almost afraid to touch him. He needs to say something to break the tension between them.


"Shigure, please don't apologize about a while ago. "

Shigure stop in his tracks so suddenly that Clay bumped his forehead on his back. Then he sighed.

"Did you know what I had in mind Clay? Did you know what I am about to do?" ... "Don't patronize me, because you don't know exactly what I am going to do to you."

Clay went still and fell dead silent after hearing those words from Shigure. He didn't mean to make it sound like he was patronizing him; he himself felt the urge to pull him closer to him when they kissed. He just didn't know what came over him that he felt tears rolling.

The silence was totally unbearable, someone just have to do something to break it off.

Then Shigure tug Clay as if motioning him to follow him. Then he said."

We're climbing a few steps upstairs. Please try to feel the ground with your feet so you won’t stumble." They climb up to the second floor blindly, only feeling the wall with their hands and the floor with their feet. When they reach the last plight of stairs, they turn left. But Clay started to pant.

He is suffocating in this darkness and started to tremble again.

Shigure felt the strong trembling of Clay's hands in his, and his staggered breathing. He has to hurry or else Clay would definitely faint. He made Clay sit in the sofa found in the room, he then made his way to the windows, opened it. The cold wind hit his flushed face , it felt so good. He was glad his back was turned away from Clay. He can't let him see this expression he was making right now, too embarrassing.

Now the cool night air claimed the whole room. Clay was relieved; at least there was that coolness that sipped through, and the light from the new moon. While Shigure was fumbling at the drawers for the candles and lighter, Clay enjoyed watching Shigure go on and about. This kid has touched him immensely; he can't even contain the feeling he has inside. It's unnerving yet it's making him happy for the first time in his life. Then he let out a sigh. Upon doing so, Shigure turned around, looking at him smiling then said, “Ha ha, found the candles" lift them up as if like a kid showing a test paper to his parent. Then he lit it and put it on top of the coffee table and sat next to Clay.

"Clay, how are you feeling? Are you alright now?"

"Mmm, yes a bit alright now. Thank you for not leaving me out there. I have been like this since I was a little child. We were playing hide and seek that time. I hid upstairs in the room where nobody dares to go. I was waiting for a long time. I don't know how many hours have passed but nobody came for me. I stayed there waiting and waiting.The darkness seemed to swallow me and I can't breathe. The next thing I know I was already in my bed and it's been 2 days since that incident... He, it sucks being old as I am and still having to fear the dark, really embarrassing.

Sorry for making you hear all that bullshit." He lowered his head and tears were falling fast, he can't control them from falling. Remembering the past was still scaring him off.

Shigure looked at Clay, unable to say something, he just pulled him closer to him and hugged him so "Let me make you forget your fear of the dark. " Shigure whispered to him. Clay looked up and his lips were claimed for the second time by Shigure.

This time it was more languid and more passionate than the first. Shigure's tongue intertwined with his, probing him and sucking his strength. Shigure's hands travelled everywhere around Clay's firm body, feeling his tempting warmth possessing his own. His hands were gently touching every inch of Clay's body, exploring and providing him soft and intense sensations. Clay moaned due to the intensity of Shigure's touch. Shigure moved to unbutton Clay's shirt while trailing kisses from his neck down to Clay's chest. He felt Clay shiver and groaned. He looked up and claimed those lips again, gently pulling Clay up and guiding him towards the bed. Both of them are half naked now. He made Clay lie on the bed, he can see him perfectly. The light emitted by the candles is giving this lusty glow on their skin. He succumb on that view ,Clay is a beautiful man.


"Are you afraid?" he asked Clay.

"No, am not. Please make me forget my fears. " Clay begged Shigure.

Shigure kissed Clay once again, this time it's more wild and passionate. His body vibrating with every frantic fight of tongues begging for more sensation and Clay's mouth emitted small noises that Shigure's lustful mouth swallowed with intense pleasure. Shigure's hand travelled on Clay's body, trailing kisses after each touch. He found his nipples, he sucked and licked them while unzipping Clay's pants. Not long enough he removed everything of Clay's clothing. His kisses went lower this time, nibbling and sucking almost every inch of Clay's body. His other hand is now playing Clay's cock. Clay was already so hard from his touch. His mouth was now sucking Clay's. Sucking and licking it. Clay stifled a groan and begged him to stop.

" ah, ah, Shi .. Shigurehh.. sto.. stopp.. I can't .. I'm going to.. ah.. ahh..! "

"Go ahead and come." Shigure said. He kept pumping and sucking and licking until Clay came. Clay was panting so hard and he was all flushed. Shigure can see it from down there. "We're not done yet Clay. I'll make you feel more good."

Clay was blushing from what Shigure just said; he came and he bit his lip.. This time he felt Shigure's hands rubbing his ass and introduced one of his long fingers going deep into his hot entrance caressing his insides softly and carefully; while his tongue was licking his hole.

"Ugh, ah.. No.. no.. not there it's dirty.. ah..ah.."

Shigure's finger started to move in and out Clay's hole and when he saw it was already slippery he inserted another finger inside, Clay felt a pang of pain and discomfort, however Shigure went to suck Clay's cock providing him pleasure and this made Clay groan and moan loudly.

Shigure watched Clay's expression with hunger, he wanted to devour him. He is making such an expression that he is almost at his limit, listening to his passionate and sweet cries of ecstasy. A few more minutes and Clay's expression went to lustful than pain, so he slowly inserted the next finger.

Trying to loosen Clay up but less painfully, this time his other hand was also playing Clay's cock while sucking it.He wants to get inside him.

" You're getting wetter , it's time .. This will be a bit painful so hold on. Breathe in , I'm going to enter you Clay.. " He knelt and made Clay kneel on fours.. "Relax Clay." He entered his cock slowly to Clay's hot and wet entrance.

"ahh.. Shigure.. ahh.. it hurts.. "

“a little bit more and I'm in.. breathe deeply Clay.. " He pushed a little bit more, making sure that he won’t hurt him .. " ah , fuck.. you're damn too tight.. ugh.. I'm all in Clay. now let me make you feel good..I'm going to move. "

He started to move slowly this time, while caressing Clay's body with his hands and kissing his back.

His hands travelled on his partner's silky soft body. This sweetness , this scent is making me dizzy. It's actually so addictive I can't get enough.

He bit Clay's shoulder's leaving a mark, then his other hand trailed to Clay's nipples. pinching it. Clay moaned. that sound alone made Shigure shiver. He started to move faster this time.. his other hand holding Clay's hip while the other is playing with Clay's cock.

"Shi.. ahh.. you.. ahh.. your .. is getting .. ahh.. bigger.. ahh.. inside me..ahh.. "

"You're cock .. ahh .. sooo good... ahh Shigure.. soo good... ahh it's filling me ... ahh .."

Shit Clay, you're too tight.. I can't get enough of you.. ahh.. dammit .. so tight and you’re sucking me up inside..ahh.. " Shigure ram his cock inside Clay ,faster and deeper this time while rubbing Clay's cock.. He can't control it any longer.

" Don't hold it.. ahhh.. Shigure.. ahhh. you're going to make me.. ahhh explode.. ahh.."


" Let's come together Clay.. ahh.. I'm also at my limit.. ahh.. can't hold it back any more..ugh.. "

He went deeper and deeper into Clay until they both reached the peak of ecstasy. Both of them bathing in sweat, panting and gasping for air.

Shigure kissed Clay and Clay hugged him while their bodies still intertwined like that.. They then collapsed into the bed, losing all their strength.

"Clay... "

"hmm, what is it Shigure?"


"Rest for a bit and I will clean you up, you might be feeling a bit sticky and I don't want you to become uncomfortable.."

Clay closed his eyes. Shigure sat up when he heard Clay's soft breathing. He went to the bathroom and lit candles. Thirty minutes later he woke Clay up, the electricity didn't come back yet. So Clay bolted up and panicked. Shigure held him and said " sshhh.. Clay, look it's alright.

I'm here.” Clay looked at him and relaxed. He took him by the hand and guided Clay to the bath. In to the tub they went, the cold water is like ice in their hot skin.. It felt so good. Shigure washes Clay, using the sponge he rubbed Clay's back gently.. This made Clay relaxed. He smiled and this took Shigure by surprise. Still he can't believe seeing such a beautiful man.

"Shigure, thank you."

"huh, for what? "

“For everything. I have never felt more relaxed in my entire life. Never have I been so happy, and it's all because of you. I know this is sudden and I want to say I am sorry if I have intruded into your life like this. But I want you to know that I am very happy being with you. I am a straight man for one, but what we have shared made me feel so complete. Will you become mine? "

Shigure stopped with what he was doing and said nothing but sighed.

He didn't really know what to say, how to react upon hearing such a confession. It must have been just a spur of the moment. Because it happened that it was him who comforted Clay during his time of adversity.

He didn't know.

Clay faced him, this time it was him who made the first move.. He cupped Shigure's face with his hand and claimed his lips. Kissed him gently at first and then more passionately the next. His hands went caressing Shigure's back and then moved to stroke his cock. Shigure bolted as a surged of flaming lust took over his entire body and moaned. He held Clay's cock and strokes it while their kisses went wild with passion. Their tongues intertwined, the coolness of the water seemed to be gone as their heat overtakes it.

It's as if it's boiling along with the heat of passion that emanates from their bodies. He motioned Clay to cling to him and took him there, supporting him with both of his arms, He thrusted his cock inside, claiming the hotness of Clay's entranced once again.. Clay gasped and groaned at the same Shigure thrusted slowly at first, while looking at Clay's lustful expression he thrusted faster, which made Clay scream and call out his name. His sweet voice, begging, it’s enticing and beckoning him.

Echoing.

"Ahhhh... Shi.. ahh.. gureehhh.. ahh.. you feel so good inside me.. ahhh..more.. I want more of you inside me.. ahh.. come inside me.. ahhhh."

His kisses went down to Clay's body, scrapping his teeth to the softness of his skin, flicking his tongue on his nipples while sucking and nibbling them one at a time. He kept thrusting into him until he can't take it anymore, "Clay, you're sucking me in."

Clay held onto Shigure for support. He's feeling so high, so good. He can't even explain it. All the more he kept calling Shigure's name. He moved along with each thrust made, while his nails dug into Shigure's back.


"I'm feeling weird Shigure.. ahhh.. sooo damn good.. I'm about to... ahhh ..come soon..ahh.. ahh.. "

"Me too Clay...me too ugh. Let’s come together.. ahh.. "

And they both came, this time Clay felt all of Shigure's hot sperm inside him. He fell on Shigure's chest, panting smiling he felt so happy he planted kisses on Shigure's neck. Then Shigure claimed his lips again, then grinned.

“I am supposed to clean you, now we're making a mess in the tub.. You're becoming so lewd Clay, ha ha. "

"I'm sorry.." Clay looked down.

Then Shigure whispered, " I like it very much .." licked and nipped Clay's earlobe playfully which made Clay groan.

"Don't tell me you want another round? Ha ha. I really don't mind at all.

"Clay buried his face on Shigure's chest to hide his flustered face. So embarrassing for his age to act like this in front of Shigure who's younger than him.

"Can you stand? " Shigure asked and offered his hand to Clay. "We better take a shower, I don't want you getting a cold."

They took a shower together and after that went back into the room. It's almost 2 am and they are in the bed. Only a few hours from now and Clay would have to go back to where he lives. Shigure felt uneasy and he felt a pang of pain in his chest, but why? He's clearly certain that Clay won’t bring that matter back a while ago. Lost in his trail of thoughts, Clay snuggled close to him, breaking the silence between the two of them.

"Shigure, what is your answer to my question earlier? I asked you to become mine. Will you be mine?"

Baffled, all Shigure can say was " huh?"

"I mean what I said; I want to take you with me. Leave this place, come live with me. Be my lover, my partner. I don't care what your status is, all I know is I really feel something for you. This is the first time that I've ever felt like this, towards a guy I mean. I have previous partners before you, of course they are females. But none of them has made me feel this way. I know you may think that I was just caught up by the spur of the moment, but I want you to know that what you are thinking is definitely wrong. The moment you held my hand at the train station and dragged me along to catch the train, I felt something stirring inside me. Nobody has made me feel so happy. I am a noble man, you may think I am crazy for picking you as my partner but I don't actually care what my status is .. I fell in love with you and I want to make you mine. If you want me to beg, I will."

I look at Clay, I mean really look at him. And said in a low voice, “I’ll give my answer tomorrow morning, for now, let's sleep."

I kissed him once again and pulled him close to me. Then just like that, he drifted to sleep.

FINALE


AN: My apologies to all for the late update. I am very busy with work :( .. Well here we are at the
final chapter. Hope you guys will enjoy reading this part.


Shigure's POV

Recalling his words before he drifted to sleep, I was in a daze. I never expected this to come to this I stared blankly at the ceiling for god knows how long. I felt him move, and then I came back to reality. Clay's still here; beside me, sleeping like an angel. God help me, he is so beautiful. I can't help but stare like the helpless idiot that I am.

What will I tell him? I know in my heart that I felt the same way. But isn't this too fast? Isn't this gonna cause a commotion? Ruin his name? Damn I am confused.

3 A.M.

The electricity came back. I felt his breathe on my chest, and I get the urge to want to take him now but I stop myself. I took my arm slowly and sat up in bed. I cover his naked body with the blanket and started to the window. I closed them and turned the lampshade on then went downstairs.

I started cleaning the living room as I can't get myself to sleep. When done, I went back upstairs and slip beside him. Then kissed him softly and went to sleep.

Clay's POV

I was lulled like a baby by Shigure, after I heard his answer to my question. I never slept so peacefully in my entire life. His warm embrace took all my fears away. I look at Shigure's face, and I came to realize that I love this young lad. I love him and I want him to become mine. I know I am thinking so selfishly, but I can't afford to let him go. He was the first person to make me feel so happy, so at ease and at peace with myself.

Now I wonder if he'll say yes. I felt a little pang of sadness when that thought of being refused by him came to mind. But I shove it away. I love this man and I will do everything to make him mine. I look at him again sleeping beside me. I want to kiss him now. So I lean closer and gave him a peck on his lips. Then nudge myself in his arms again, close my eyes and tried to fall back to sleep. I wait for his answer and I am getting nervous.


I stirred and I felt Clay's lips touching mine. Then he slips back into my arms. *Hmm, naughty you, I felt that. Wait and you'll get it* I think to myself and waited.

When he was wrap in my arms again, I moved my hand on his back and I felt him stiffened.

Caressing his beautiful back up and down, he then pressed him closer and purred. I like what I hear. I took my time exploring his body this time. My hands were wondering all over. Cupping his butt and slipping one finger in his hole. I heard him gasp, and then his slow breathing became a pant. Shit! I want to have him now.

"Ummm.. Shigure... " I hear him say... Dammit, that sound of his voice is so tempting. I look down and saw his face. Damn, he's panting.. I claimed his lips and slipped my tongue inside and kissed him languidly. I felt his hand holding my cock while rubbing it to his own. I cursed silently, while I hear a low moan coming from him. I entered another finger in his hole and started to come in and out from it as I felt him loosen up and started dripping wet. I can't wait any more.


I move on top of him and went down on him, sucking his cock while continuing probing his ass. He groaned and moaned. I love that look he had on right now. It makes me want to tease him more.

Then he begged me to enter him,

"Shigure come inside me now, I want you now."


I knelt and spread his legs while I cupped his ass, lifting him a little higher to make my entrance to his hole, the tip of my cock nudging to enter him slowly. So beautiful, he is so beautiful.

" I am in Clay, oh god your inside is so hot it's driving me insane!" I stoop down to kiss him while I started thrusting him slowly.

"Uhh ,, ahh.. So good, so good Shigure... Go faster, Go deeper into me..ahh..ahh.. "


I thrust faster and deeper into Clay's while my other hand is rubbing his cock up and down. I hear him calling out to me,

"ahh, Shigure... your cock, so good inside ..ahh.. ahh"


I moaned while I hearing his voice, so sweet, so lusty. Damn, I'm at my peak.

"Clay , uhmm , I'm about to come.. ahh"

"Come my love , come inside me.. ahh... I want you to fill my insides.”


Shit, that did it. I thrusted harder and faster until I explode inside him and he too came. I slump on top of him.


We kissed, longer but slow, the intensity of our love making, driving us both to the edge. Then I saw him smile at me. I laughed, for the first time it came from the bottom of my heart. I am so happy.

" Shigure....come back with me tomorrow. I want to introduce you to everyone. I know that this is sudden, you may think I am insane but what I am feeling for you is real. I wanted you to live with me for the rest of your life. You don't have to worry a single thing, I won’t pressure you anything.

You can do as you please. Continue your schooling, do your work. I just wanted you to be with me. I wanted to see you there when I get home from work. I want to be in your arms every day. I know that's too selfish of me to ask you, I hope I don't come across as mean. "

I kissed him again; this guy is so magnificently beautiful. Nobleman by nature came down on his white horse to be with a commoner like me. God I feel like crying and laughing at the same time.

"I love you too Clay and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I will be with you for the rest of my life. And I am also willing to learn your ways. I am willing to compromise with everything. Thank you for loving someone like me."

With that, Clay smiled and cried. So did I. I never thought those three words to come out from me. I have been hurt many times. I’m afraid of it, saying it and feeling it.. But he broke through my barriers just within one single evening. This guy, is my treasure, my life, my everything. My love.

We slept at 5 in the morning. Then a chauffeur came to pick us up around noon. My new life begins with Clay. I know there will be problems to face every now and then, but I will fight with him. We will get over it. We will have a happy life together, come what may.

AUTHOR PROFILE:
Name: Ruby Jane Cruz Ababa
Date of Birth: 2nd of March 1982
Email: leamikhaela@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ruby.ababa
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeaMikhaela
Google+: google.com/+RubyJaneAbaba https://www.google.com/+RubyJaneAbaba>Blogger:
Blogger: http://leamikhaela.blogspot.com/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/leamikhaela/

A BEd major in Physical Education and Culinary Arts graduate. Yes, apart from writing I love to bake cakes and pastries. Well, I really love to cook. I used to be an on call chef in the hotel, now currently working online as an administration for the Online Home Study Diploma Programme of ATI (Dublin,Ireland).

Hobbies/Likes: reading (all genre including Manga), cooking/baking, writing short stories, watching anime (all genre), addicted to horror movies and other paranormal stuffs, fond of listening to music (all genre), boxing and TaeBo, addicted to coffee ... Real people.

Dislikes: I hate Barbie dolls. I was never a Barbie fan even as a kid. I am into guns, marbles, and boy stuff.

How long have I been writing? I have been writing since I was in high school. As a President and member of the Rheatorics (high school newspaper), this has been my starting point.

FAVE AUTHORS: James Patterson, Sidney Sheldon, Jane Austen, Stephen King, Jane Green, John Grisham, J.K Rowling.

FAVE GENRE: Adult Fiction, Biography, Book Club, Chick-lit, Classics, Contemporary, Cookbooks, Cooking, Crime, Fantasy, Fiction, Gay and Lesbian, Graphic novels, Horror, Humor and Comedy, Literary Fiction, Manga, Mystery, Paranormal, Philosophy, Religion, Romance, Science, Science fiction, Suspense, Thriller, Young-adult, Women's Fiction, and adventure.